Big data – big business: Computop Analytics & Computop Dashboard
Computop Paygate combines your customers’ payment data from all channels and from all over the world into a single system. Highly efficient tools help you with data evaluation and the definition of measures, e.g. targeting increased growth, customer loyalty or optimized payment methods.
Use our browser-based, secure access to your transaction database, of course in real time and for all channels. In Computop Analytics, you can retrieve important payment data, make manual changes such as cancellations or credit notes yourself, and much more.
Keep an eye on your payment transactions. Anytime, anywhere and on any device.1) The Computop Dashboard clearly visualizes your transactions, enables complex analyses and shows you where there still exists development potential.
for real-time monitoring of all your transactions and for making manual adjustments.
for complex analyses, visual data preparation and sound commercial decisions.
- Secure access to your transaction database with cross-channel evaluation of payment transactions in real time
- Tables displaying daily and total sales per currency in the selected period
- Manual actions such as adjusting payments, credit memos or cancellations
- Settlement or reconciliation data
- Sales viewed by periods and payment types
- Searches for card, account, transaction and merchant transaction numbers, as well as status information
- Adaptation of positive and negative lists, blocking or release of cards or account data
- Data export with direct download of process data in CSV format
- 360° overviews: insight into all transactions from your online shop, shopping app or point of sale through clear dashboard presentation
- Detailed trend and origin analyses of your transactions
- Intuitive filter functions: select only those data and periods that are truly relevant for your respective view.
- Clear graphic representation: maximum clarity through individually adaptable graphics and diagrams
- All information on sales, payment methods, payment channels and sales countries at a glance
1) Currently not available for MacOS/iOS.