Despite the current situation with Covid-19, job interviews are still being held in digital form.
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- 1st / 2nd level support for hardware and software
- Maintenance, control and processing of internal customer tickets
- Installation, configuration of hardware / software
- Service oriented IT support by phone, remote maintenance and on-site
- Creation / editing and maintenance of documentation
- Currently enrolled student in Applied Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Informatics or a similar field of study
- Experience with client hardware (notebooks, computers, printers, servers and related components) is a plus
- Profound knowledge of the Microsoft operating system and Office applications, as well as current client / server technologies is a plus
- Goal- and solution-oriented, independent, efficient way of working
- Good social skills and customer-oriented thinking
- Very good communication skills and a quick grasp of things
- Fluent German and good English skills
- Technical affinity and enjoyment of support
- Practical experience in telephone customer support desirable
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 0421D by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
T +49 951 98009-276
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?