In Bamberg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich? You decide!
Despite the current situation with Covid-19, interviews are still being held in digital form.
- Working in a likeable dynamic team, where we appreciate each other
- A modern and safe working place with premium equipment, which can also be used for private purposes
- Participation in the corporate success, subsidized lunch and much more
- „Flatrate“ for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Wide-ranging offering of internal training measures and company pension schemes
- Short routes for decision making and an exceptionally good working atmosphere
- Independent support of interested parties, partners and customers (national/international)
- Technical advice and support for interested parties and existing customers with regard to our services (via telephone, email, if required on site)
- Analysis and solution of technical problems in cooperation with the development department
- Configuration and test of customer connections
- Experience in technical customer support/service or back office
- Experience in the payment industry, POS experience is an advantage
- Strong interest and affinity for technical contexts
- Customer and service orientation and an open-minded and communicative personality
- Ability to work in a team and a cooperative, solution-oriented approach
- Interest in further developing existing knowledge regarding trends and product developments in the payment industry
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Very good knowledge of French is mandatory (native speakers welcome)
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 0420A by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?