In home office or in Bamberg, Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt or Munich.
Despite the current situation with Covid-19, job interviews are still being held in digital form.
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- Participation in the company's success, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Flexible further training and company pension scheme
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Further location-related benefits
- Consulting, designing and implementing of standardized processes and solutions in the area of SAP SD/MM
- Analysis, design and implementation of solutions in SAP ERP - with a view to S/4 HANA
- Further development and optimization of the existing SAP systems (focus on SD/MM) in close exchange with the corresponding specialist department
- Supporting users in the SAP SD/MM module and ensuring 1st and 2nd level support
- Preparation of documentation, training and execution of quality tests in the SAP environment
- Independent project work
- Successfully completed business or IT-technical studies or comparable professional training with relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of SAP process consulting with focus on SD & MM mandatory
- Knowledge of SAP module FI desirable
- Profound knowledge in ABAP debugging and programming skills desirable
- Careful, responsible approach to work and strong organizational skills
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent German and good English skills, both written and spoken
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?