In home office or in Bamberg, Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt or Munich.
Despite the current situation with Covid-19, job interviews are still being held in digital form.
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- Participation in the company's success, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Flexible further training and company pension scheme
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Further location-related benefits
- Process and application consulting in SAP ERP - with a perspective to S/4 HANA
- Analysis, conception and implementation of solutions in SAP ERP - with a perspective to S/4 HANA
- Close cooperation with business departments for coordination, analysis and elaboration of requirements
- Independent work in projects
- Supporting users with selected questions in day-to-day business as well as conducting key user trainings
- Creation of documentation and execution of quality tests in the SAP environment
- Successfully completed business or IT-technical studies or comparable professional training with corresponding professional experience
- 3-5 years of experience in SAP process consulting incl. customizing desirable
- In-depth knowledge of SAP module SD, preferably also of related modules
- Knowledge of SAP module FI an advantage, but not a must
- Careful, responsible way of working and strong organizational skills
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent in German and good English skills, both written and spoken
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?