limited for 1 year in Bamberg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich? You decide!
Despite the current situation with Covid-19, job interviews are still being held in digital form.
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- Participation in the company's success, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Flexible further training and company pension scheme
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Setup of new customers
- Processing of German and international customer inquiries
- Ticket processing
- Staffing of the hotline
- Partner communication in the setup process
- First experiences in technical customer support / -service
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Previous experience with a ticket system is a plus
- Interest and affinity for technical contexts
- Customer and service orientation as well as an outgoing and communicative personality
- Ability to work in a team and a cooperative, solution-oriented approach to work
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
- Career changers are also welcome to apply
- Willingness to join the onboarding training in Bamberg
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 0421C by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
T +49 951 98009-276
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?