Despite the current situation with Covid-19, job interviews are still being held in digital form.
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- Participation in the company's success, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Flexible further training and company pension scheme
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Further location-related benefits (e.g. subsidized parking ticket)
- OOP (.net (C#, VB))
- Service-oriented architectures and distributed systems
- .NET Framework and VisualStudio.NET
- Database server technology (MSSQLServer, T-SQL)
- XML/XSLT, SOAP, Web Services
- Dealing with MS standard products
- Completed apprenticeship as an IT specialist (application development), completed comparable education or corresponding work experience (lateral entrants)
- Understanding of current technologies, trends and innovations
- Independent and committed working style
- Structured thinking and approach
- Ability to work in a team and cooperative approach
- Confident and binding appearance towards all discussion partners
- Business fluent in German and English
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 1120A by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
T +49 951 98009-276
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?