Despite the current situation with Covid-19, job interviews are still being held in digital form.
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- Participation in the company's success, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Flexible further training and company pension scheme
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Further location-related benefits
- Design and development of web-based business applications according to our product development process
- Evaluation of design ideas with regard to feasibility and usability
- Further development and optimization of already existing web applications and components as well as our Paygate
- Contact person for our colleagues especially for FrontEnd issues
- Completed studies in business informatics, computer science or completed comparable training or corresponding professional experience
- Knowledge of OOP in connection with .NET (C#, VB)
- .NET framework and Visual Studio
- MSSQL server
- XML/XSLT, SOAP, web services
- Git / Azure DevOpsAwareness of architecture, design and quality
- Understanding of current technologies, trends and innovations
- Independent and committed work style
- Fluent in German and English
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 0521A by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
T +49 951 98009-276
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?