Despite the current situation with Covid-19, job interviews are still being held in digital form.
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- Participation in the company's success, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Flexible further training and company pension scheme
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Further location-related benefits (e.g. subsidized parking ticket)
- Active involvement in the Finance department (Accounting, Finance & Controlling)
- Preparation of quarterly and monthly financial statements
- Preparation of annual financial statements including notes and management report according to commercial and tax law
- Asset accounting & payroll accounting
- Reconciliation activities between general ledger and sub-ledgers
- Participation in the preparation of ongoing liquidity planning
- Preparation of the monthly advance VAT returns and the annual VAT return
- Support in the preparation of corporate and trade tax returns
- Contact person for auditors, tax consultants, etc.
- Business administration degree or commercial education with relevant further qualification
- Sound knowledge of commercial and tax law including value added tax
- Closing reliability according to HGB
- Several years of professional experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems (SAP desirable)
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Very good IT skills, especially Excel
- A soft spot for digitalization and an analytical mindset
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 0121A by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?