- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- Participation in the company's success, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Flexible further training and company pension scheme
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Further location-related benefits (e.g. subsidized parking ticket)
- Active involvement in the Finance department (Accounting, Finance & Controlling)
- Contract management in SAP (new creation, changes, master data maintenance)
- Support and participation in the monthly invoicing process
- Preparation of project down payment invoices and their continuous monitoring
- Dunning and receivables managementAssessment of sales tax issues
- Reconciliation activities between general ledger and subledger as well as dispute management
- Preparation of procedural documentationContact person for auditors and tax auditors
- Commercial training with relevant further training
- Sound knowledge of the GoBD and in the preparation of procedural documentation
- Several years of professional experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems (SAP desirable)
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Very good IT skills, especially ExcelA soft spot for digitalization and an analytical mindset
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 0721B by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
T +49 951 98009-276
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?