(1) LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING: The legal basis for processing your data is your declaration of consent under data protection law. The granting of consent is voluntary; you will not suffer any disadvantages if you do not give your consent.
(2) PURPOSE OF PROCESSING: The purpose of processing is to send the Computop newsletter. The Computop newsletter dispatch system automatically logs here whether, when, and which newsletters were opened (opening rate) and whether, when, and which links in newsletters were clicked on (click rate). This enables Computop to recognize how interesting the newsletters as such as well as their specific contents are for the recipients of the newsletters. Computop uses these findings to make future newsletters even more interesting.
(3) NAME AND CONTACT DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE AND ITS REPRESENTATIVE: Computop Paygate GmbH (hereinafter referred to as Computop), Schwarzenbergstraße 4, D-96050 Bamberg, 0951/98009-0, info(at)computop.com, represented by the managing directors: Frank Arnoldt, Ralf Gladis, Stephan Kück.
(4) CONTACT DATA PROTECTION OFFICER: Computop has appointed a data protection officer. If you have any questions or concerns about data protection, please contact: dataprotection(at)computop.com
(5) RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DATA TRANSFERS TO STATES OUTSIDE THE EU / EEA: If in individual cases we use the services of third parties in connection with the service or a transfer of personal data to states outside the EU / EEA takes place, we observe the strict legal requirements and structure the contractual relationships with respective providers under the applicable legal provisions on data protection.
(6) DURATION OF STORAGE: The following criteria apply for determining the duration of storage of personal data at Computop: 5.1 End of purpose: Personal data is stored as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected or processed. They will be deleted as soon as these purposes cease to apply. 5.2 Legal retention periods (legally defined minimum retention periods): Personal data may continue to be stored even after the purposes for which it was collected or processed have ceased to apply if Computop must observe legal retention periods. Legal retention periods are legally defined minimum retention periods. In these cases, the personal data will be deleted after the expiry of the statutory retention periods. 5.3 Statutory deletion periods (legally defined maximum retention periods): Personal data is always deleted in good time for the expiry of statutory deletion periods. Legal deletion periods are legally defined maximum retention periods. 5.4 Longer retention in individual cases: In individual cases, personal data may be retained for a longer period within the framework of the applicable statutory provisions (e.g. if this is necessary for the assertion, exercise, or defense of legal claims).
(7) YOUR RIGHTS: To assert your legal rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection or revocation, and data portability, provided that the legal requirements are met, please contact: marketing(at)computop.com. You also have a right of appeal to a competent data protection supervisory authority.