Information on data processing in connection with this declaration of consent:
(1) LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING: The legal basis for processing your personal data is your declaration of consent under data protection law. The granting of consent is voluntary; if you do not give your consent, you will not suffer any disadvantages.
(2) PURPOSE OF PROCESSING: The purpose of processing is to send the Computop newsletter. The Computop newsletter dispatch system automatically records whether, when and which newsletters were opened (opening rate) and whether, when and which links in newsletters were clicked on (click rate). In this way Computop can see how interesting the newsletters as such and their concrete contents are for the recipients of the newsletters. Computop uses this knowledge to make future newsletters even more interesting.
(3) NAME AND CONTACT DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE AND ITS AGENT: Computop Paygate GmbH (hereinafter Computop), Schwarzenbergstraße 4, D-96050 Bamberg, 0951/98009-0, info(at)computop.com, represented by the managing directors: Frank Arnoldt, Ralf Gladis, Stephan Kück.
(4) CONTACT DATA PROTECTION OFFICER: Computop has appointed a data protection officer. If you have any questions or concerns about data protection, please contact: dataprotection(at)computop.com
(5) RECIPIENT OF PERSONAL DATA AND DATA TRANSFERS IN STATES OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA: If in individual cases we use the services of third parties in connection with the service or a transfer of personal data takes place in states outside the EU/EEA, we observe the strict legal requirements and structure the contractual relationships with the respective providers in accordance with the applicable legal regulations on data protection.
(6) DURATION OF STORAGE: The following criteria apply for determining the duration of storage of personal data at Computop: 5.1 Failure of purpose: Personal data is stored for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or processed. They are deleted as soon as these purposes cease to apply. 5.2 Statutory retention periods (legally stipulated minimum retention periods): Personal data may continue to be stored even after the purposes for which it was collected or processed have ceased to apply if Computop has to observe statutory retention periods. Legal retention periods are minimum retention periods laid down by law. In these cases personal data is deleted after the statutory retention periods have expired. 5.3 Statutory deletion periods (legally stipulated maximum retention periods): Personal data is always deleted in good time before the expiry of statutory deletion periods. Statutory deletion periods are maximum storage periods stipulated by law. 5.4 Longer retention periods in individual cases: In individual cases, personal data may be stored for a longer period of time within the framework of the applicable legal regulations (e.g. if this is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims).
(7) YOUR RIGHTS: To assert your legal rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection or revocation and data transferability, if the legal requirements for this are met, please contact: marketing(at)computop.com. You also have a right of appeal to a competent data protection supervisory authority.