In Bamberg limited until the end of 2021.
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern workplace with high-quality equipment
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Support in the daily business of the Human Resources department
- Independent participation in the area of digitalization
- Supporting the implementation and further development of HR projects (setting up and maintaining the intranet, implementing HR processes, etc.)
- Documentation and creation of templates
- Advanced study in economics or comparable orientation and a strong interest in human resources and project management
- Ideally, first practical experience in the field of human resources and project management
- Joy in working with international colleagues
- Careful and structured way of working as well as independent working style
- Strong communication and organizational skills with an open, positive personality
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Confident handling of MS Office applications especially PowerPoint, Word, Excel; experience with tools like Jira and Confluence is a plus
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 0521C by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
T +49 951 98009-276
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?