In Bamberg or Home Office? You decide!
Despite the current situation with Covid-19, job interviews are still being held in digital form.
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- Participation in the company's success, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Flexible further training and company pension scheme
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Further location-related benefits (e.g. subsidized parking ticket)
- Active contribution to the development of the company-wide UX area
- Contact person for the user experience of our ePayment projects
- Analyze project requirements and develop user experience concepts, as well as architecture of large online projects with a user-centric solution approach in collaboration with product management, marketing and other stakeholders
- Building a Responsive Web Design and Architecture with a good understanding of the code base in front- and backend
- Translate the principles of user-centric design, usability and functional needs into user interface designs that will increase productivity, ease of use and customer satisfaction of our products
- Gather insights from user research and usability testing and use them in the design process throughout the stages of the product cycle
- Develop design concepts, wireframes, mock-ups, usage scenarios, behavior rules, navigation maps, style guides, and other UI/UX design documents that will be used to drive software development
- Propose disruptive solutions to improve the merchants/partners/end-users journey
- A degree or comparable education in the field of UX design, information design, usability engineering, UX consulting
- Enthusiasm for translating complex contexts into simple UX concepts
- Extensive experience in the UX environment (concept, design, information architecture)
- Very good RWD know-how, understanding of code / front- and backend technologies
- Experience with Qlik analytics platform is an advantage
- Curiosity about the fast growing and constantly changing eCommerce sector
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for change, ideate on concepts, advocate for the needs of our customers, and lead design from empathy to iteration to deliver human-centered solutions
- Great interpersonal skills, and in particular, experience with working closely with development/ product management and marketing teams
- Passion for the field of User Experience; detailed and practical understanding of best practices in user experience design
- Very good written and spoken English skills; German skills desirable
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application including work samples in the form of portfolio and/or project examples and stating the job code 0121D by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?