In Bamberg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich? You decide!
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- Participation in the company's success, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Flexible further training and company pension scheme
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Further location-related benefits (e.g. subsidized parking ticket)
- Write technical documentation for our external developer audience, such as our online API documentation and developer guides
- Deliver clear and well structured internal and external documentation in simple and easy-to-read English and German language
- Help to set up and continuously improve our documentation processes
- Review, challenge and edit the content created by other departments non-writers and drive best practices in technical writing with others
- Define and own the quality for internal documentation
- Turn internal knowledge into content that is easily understandable and discoverable
- Consolidate documentation from multiple content sources into a unified base
- Help establish internal documentation culture
- Push Computop forward by implementing new ways to deliver, write, analyse, and interact with external and internal technical content
- You enjoy collaborating with product managers and software developers to deliver quality documentation
- You can write conceptual documentation, detailed integration guides, code samples, API, references, and other online materials in a technical and developer-friendly language
- Experience as a technical writer and communicator in the e-commerce software industry
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience developing with programming languages is a plus
- Experience working at Payment Service Provider is a plus
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 0921E by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
Head of Human Resources
T +49 951 98009-276
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?