In Bamberg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg oder Munich? You decide!
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- Participation in the company's success, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Flexible further training and company pension scheme
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Further location-related benefits (e.g. subsidized parking ticket)
- Technical customer consulting/customer care and sales support for our products in large-scale projects
- Technical consulting and support of partners
- Creation of requirement descriptions and commissioning of new developments
- Setup and introduction of new service providers and products
- Support with RFPS
- Training of employees on our existing and new solutions
- Internal documentation of new processes
- Support with technical documentation for major customers
- Participation and support at internal and external events
- Studies or training with a technical background (e.g. business informatics, computer science, IT specialist, or similar)
- Analytical skills and enjoyment in product consulting
- Distinct interest and affinity for technical contexts
- Confident appearance towards partners and customers
- Creation of sustainable documentation internally and externally
- Ability to work in a team and a cooperative, solution-oriented as well as independent way of working
- Interest in further developing existing knowledge regarding trends and product developments in the payment industry
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to join the onboarding training in Bamberg
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 0921D by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
T +49 951 98009-276
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?