In Bamberg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich? You decide!
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- Participation in the company's success, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Flexible further training and company pension scheme
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Independent support of interested parties, partners and customers (national/international)
- Technical advice and support for interested parties and existing customers with regard to our services (via telephone, email, if required on site)
- Analysis and solution of technical problems in cooperation with the development department
- Configuration and test of customer connections
- Experience in technical customer support/service or back office
- Experience in the payment industry, POS experience is an advantage
- Strong interest and affinity for technical contexts
- Customer and service orientation and an open-minded and communicative personality
- Ability to work in a team and a cooperative, solution-oriented approach
- Interest in further developing existing knowledge regarding trends and product developments in the payment industry
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Very good knowledge of French is mandatory (native speakers are welcome)
- Willingness to join the onboarding training in Bamberg
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 0521B by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
Head of Human Resources
T +49 951 98009-276
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?