Despite the current situation with Covid-19, job interviews are still being held in digital form.
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- Participation in the company's success, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Flexible further training and company pension scheme
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Further location-related benefits (e. g. subsidized parking ticket)
- Support, conceptualization and further development of our B2B social media channels Twitter, LinkedIn and Xing into powerful communication tools
- Creation of text, image and video posts
- Editorial and technical support of our corporate blog and podcast Payment Insights, of webinars and online lectures
- Conceptual design and creation of corporate videos, with agency support if necessary
- Market observation for content production, especially in the payment environment
- Editing and further development of internal communication via the Computop intranet
- Monitoring and reporting
- Completed studies in the areas of communication, journalism, or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in social media corporate communication, ideally in the area of payment and/or e-commerce
- Experience in photo and video creation and editing
- Excellent knowledge of German and fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Technical understanding and an interest in commerce and payment processing
- Enthusiasm and a structured way of working
- Good user skills in MS Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut is a plus
- Joy in communicating an IT product in a very dynamic market
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 0421A by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
T +49 951 98009-276
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?