In Bamberg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich? You decide!
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- Participation in the company's success, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Flexible further training and company pension scheme
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Further location-related benefits
- Define, scope, document and maintain technical requirements for development of new payment solutions, products and features
- Create internal and client-facing documentation, integration guides and sales collateral
- Manage onboarding process for strategic clients
- Develop and enforce project plans in coordination with internal and external resources
- Work closely with merchants and internal resources to drive merchant integrations and implementation of Computop products and solutions
- Maintain and enhance product related databases and provide in-depth knowledge through training sessions and internal publications
- Provide input to appropriate sections of RFPs / RFIs
- Educated to degree level
- Preferably 4+ years' experience in similar positions in payments industry, with a PSP, acquirer, processor or payment scheme
- Strong analysis skills (data flows, entity relationships, data mapping, etc.)
- Knowledge of process modelling tools such as UML, use case diagrams, EPC and similar techniques
- Experience with typical order management and shop systems as deployed at online merchants or with financial message protocols (e.g. ISO 8583, APACS), POS systems (e.g. EMV, P2PE)
- Basic knowledge of databases and web programming techniques is an advantage
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive initiatives and implement solutions
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 1021A by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
T +49 951 98009-276
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?