In home office.
Despite the current situation with Covid-19, job interviews are still being held in digital form.
- Working in a friendly and dynamic team in which appreciation is a top priority
- Participation in the company's success, company car, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- High-quality equipment also for private use
- Subsidized lunch
- Flexible training opportunities
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Support of Computop channel partners in Germany and Europe
- Acquisition of new white label and reselling partners, as well as project support in the pre- and after-sales phase
- Independent potential analysis, support, development and guarantee of successful initiation of top partnerships
- Support existing partners and their expansion with focus on increasing sale
- Contract negotiations in cooperation with relevant departments
- Further development of the business area with regard to business and development topics
- Support of projects - e.g. technical implementation, sales management, partner support, legal review and implementation of marketing measures
- Participation in trade fairs and congresses and representation of the company
- Degree in technical studies (e.g. business administration) or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in sales and/or partner management or in sales-related departments, ideally in the payment environment
- Good network in the payment industry, preferably in the stationary POS / Omni Channel area
- High level of initiative and independent working style
- A likeable, open and engaging personality combined with a hands-on mentality
- Joy and flexibility to work in a decentralized organizational structure
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent negotiation skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken; other languages are welcome as well
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Experience with tools in operational project management and knowledge documentation (e.g. Jira / Confluence)
- Willingness to travel
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 0321A by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
T +49 951 98009-276
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?