in Bamberg, Frankfurt or Munich.
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- Participation in the company's success, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Flexible further training and company pension scheme
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Further location-related benefits (e.g. subsidized parking ticket)
- Collaborate with functional departments regarding all legal aspects
- Develop and provide templates and guidance as well as practical solutions regarding legal issues related to services in Ecommerce in collaboration with the legal team
- Contract drafting/review
- Conduct negotiation meetings with customers, partners and suppliers
- Reinforce the team in the analysis of new business initiatives and new products/services from the Ecommerce area
- Support the Legal team in monitoring and ensuring compliance with national and international legal and regulatory requirements and provide internal training on the same
- Completed studies in law with two state examinations
- Several years of professional experience in the area of contract processing and drafting for customers and partner projects, data protection / compliance ideally at a payment service provider or in an ecommerce environment
- Contract and negotiation skills in German and English
- Competence and assertiveness in independent negotiation with a confident manner
- Initiative, commitment, flexibility and the ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills and a high degree of conscientiousness
- Strategic and economic thinking as well as the willingness to deal with new IT products and services
- Good commercial understanding
- Good user skills in MS-Office
- Enjoy communicating about IT products in a very dynamic environment
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 0921C by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
T +49 951 98009-276
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?