In Bamberg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich? You decide!
Despite the current situation with Covid-19, job interviews are still being held in digital form.
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- Participation in the company's success, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Flexible further training and company pension scheme
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Further location-related benefits
- Analysis of requirements, internally and for customers and partners
- Holistic process analysis, conceptual design and implementation
- Documentation of workflows and processes
- Support of systems incl. preparation for updates, user training and further developments
- Cooperation and responsibility in project teams
- Continuously expand and accompany escalation management
- Experience in technical customer support / service or back office
- Experience in the payment industry is advantageous
- Strong interest and affinity for technical contexts
- Customer and service orientation and an open-minded and communicative personality
- Ability to work in a team and a cooperative, solution-oriented approach
- Interest in further developing existing knowledge regarding trends and product developments in the payment industry
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to join the onboarding training in Bamberg
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 0221B by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
T +49 951 98009-299
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?