In Bamberg or Frankfurt? You decide!
- Working in a friendly, dynamic team in which appreciation is a priority
- A modern and safe workplace with high-quality equipment also for private use
- Participation in the company's success, 13th salary and a voluntary gratuity
- "Flat rate" for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Flexible further training and company pension scheme
- Short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere
- Further location-related benefits
- As a business analyst, you are the interface between business departments, service providers and other stakeholders
- You identify, analyze, prioritize and formulate complex requirements for processes and IT systems
- In your function, you advise and support the project teams with regard to the feasibility of the requirements
- You will help our business units to identify their specific needs and will play a key role in specifying the resulting requirements
- You take responsibility for applications in the company
- Optionally, you enjoy programming scripts yourself
- In addition, you will further develop and optimize methods and processes in requirements management
- Successfully completed technical studies such as computer science, business informatics, etc.
- Understanding of business processes as well as process analysis and optimization
- Basic understanding of programming is advantageous
- Experience with Atlassian tools (esp. JIRA and Confluence) is an advantage but not mandatory
- Careful, responsible way of working and strong organizational skills
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 0821A by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
T +49 951 98009-276
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?